Ufa, Russia, 9 July 2015
Looking forward to our next meeting to be held on the margins of the G20 Summit (Antalya, Turkey, 15-16 November 2015), we took note of the following events held under the Russian Chairship before the Ufa Summit:
1. Meeting of the Working Group on the creation of the Multilateral Contingent Reserve Arrangement (Washington, 14-15 April 2015).
2. Meeting of Experts on Customs Issues of the BRICS countries (Moscow, 13-14 April 2015).
3. BRICS expert dialogue on e-commerce (Moscow, 14 April 2015).
4. Meetings of the BRICS Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors (Washington, 16 April 2015; Moscow, 7 July 2015).
5. Meeting of Experts on combating illicit traffic in narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances and their precursors in BRICS countries (Moscow, 20 April 2015).
6. Meeting of the BRICS Environment Ministers (Moscow, 22 April 2015) preceded by the meeting of experts (Moscow, 21 April 2015).
7. Meeting of the BRICS Heads of Anti-drug Agencies (Moscow, 22 April 2015).
8. Meeting of the Heads of BRICS Competition Authorities on the margins of the International Competition Network Conference (Sydney, 28 April – 1 May 2015).
9. BRICS Dialogue on Foreign Policy (Moscow, 15 May 2015).
10. BRICS Consultations on Security of Outer Space Activities (Moscow, 20 May 2015).
11. BRICS Think Tanks Council meeting (Moscow, 21 May 2015).
12. Meeting of the BRICS Deputy Foreign Ministers on the Situation in the Middle East (West Asia) and North Africa (Moscow, 22 May 2015).
13. BRICS Academic Forum (Moscow, 22-23 May 2015).
14. Meeting of the BRICS National Security Advisors (Moscow, 26 May 2015).
15. Meeting of the BRICS Health Ministers on the margins of the WHA (Geneva, 26 May 2015).
16. Meetings of the High Level Working Group on Strategy of BRICS Economic Partnership (Brasilia, December 2014; March 2015 – Under the Brazilian Chairship; Moscow, 16 April; 4-5 June 2015 – under Russian Chairship).
17. BRICS Parliamentary Forum (Moscow, 8 June 2015).
18. Meeting of the representatives of Customs Agencies of the BRICS countries on the margins of the Conference of the World Customs Organization (Brussels, 11-13 June 2015).
19. Meeting of the BRICS Ministers of Culture (Moscow, 16-17 June 2015).
20. BRICS Working Group on Security in the Use of ICTs (Moscow, 16-18 June 2015).
21. BRICS Business Forum (Saint-Petersburg, 18 June 2015).
22. International Conference “Common threats – joint actions: the response of the BRICS countries to dangerous infectious diseases” (Moscow, 23-24 June 2015).
23. Meetings of Heads of BRICS Delegations to FATF (Paris, 24 February 2015; Moscow, 23-24 April 2015; Brisbane, 24 June 2015).
24. Meeting of the BRICS Working Group on Education (Moscow, 25-26 June 2015).
25. Civil BRICS (Moscow, 29 June – 1 July 2015).
26. Meeting of the BRICS Youth Affairs Ministers / Heads of Agencies (Kazan, 4 July 2015).
27. BRICS Youth Summit (Kazan, 4-7 July 2015).
28. Meetings of the BRICS Contact Group on Economic and Trade Issues (Moscow, 15 April 2015; Moscow, 6 July 2015).
29. Meeting of the Board of Governance of the New Development Bank (Moscow, 7 July 2015).
30. Meeting of the BRICS Trade Ministers (Moscow, 7 July 2015).
31. Meeting of the BRICS Science and Technology Funding Parties (Moscow, 6-7 July 2015).
32. BRICS Business Council (Ufa, 8 July 2015).
33. BRICS Financial Forum (Ufa, 8 July 2015).
34. BRICS Trade Unions (Ufa, 9 July 2015).
35. Annual Meeting of the Heads of Banks of the BRICS Interbank Cooperation Mechanism (Ufa, 8 July 2015).
Events to be held under the Russian Chairship:
1. Meeting of the BRICS Ministers of Foreign Affairs/International Relations on the margins of the UN General Assembly.
2. Financial block meetings:
- meeting of the BRICS Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors;
- meeting of the BRICS Deputy Finance Ministers;
- meetings of the Board of Governance of the New Development Bank;
- meetings of the Working Group on the Creation of the Multilateral Contingent Reserve Arrangement;
- meetings of Experts of the Central Banks of BRICS countries on drafting the agreement on the BRICS Contingent Reserve Arrangement;
3. Meeting of the BRICS Health Ministers.
4. Meeting of the BRICS Labour and Employment Ministers.
5. BRICS Seminar on population matters.
6. Meeting of the BRICS Education Ministers.
7. Meeting of the BRICS Agriculture and Agrarian Development Ministers. Meeting of the Agricultural Cooperation Working Group.
8. Meeting of the BRICS Ministers on Science, Technology and Innovation preceded by the meeting of the BRICS Senior Officials on Science, Technology and Innovation.
9. Meeting of the BRICS Heads of Tax Authorities preceded by preparatory BRICS Expert Meeting of Tax Authorities.
10. Meeting of the BRICS Contact Group on Economic and Trade Issues.
11. Meeting of the BRICS Ministers of Telecommunications.
12. Meeting of the BRICS Heads of National Agencies responsible for disaster management.
13. Meeting of the BRICS Heads of the competition authorities (Durban, November 2015).
14. Meeting of the BRICS Heads responsible for national statistics.
15. Forum on Comprehensive Social Protection Systems of BRICS countries on the margins of the BRICS experts meeting on social and labour issues.
16. Meeting of the BRICS Senior Officials responsible for International Development Assistance.
17. BRICS Sherpas and Sous-Sherpas mid-term meeting.
18. Launch of the Joint BRICS Website.
19. Meeting of the BRICS Senior Officials on Anti-corruption (St. Petersburg, November 2015).
20. Meeting of the BRICS Anti-Drug Working Group.
21. Meeting of the Heads of BRICS Delegations to FATF (establishment of BRICS Council on Anti-Money Laundering and Countering the Financing of Terrorism within the FATF).
22. Consultations amongst BRICS Permanent Missions and/or Embassies, as appropriate, in New York, Rome, Paris, Washington, Nairobi and Geneva, where appropriate.
23. Working group on ICT cooperation.
24. BRICS Young Diplomats Forum.
25. BRICS Young Scientists Forum.
26. BRICS Global Universities Summit. Constituent meetings of the BRICS Network University and the BRICS Universities League.
Other initiatives of the Russian Chairship:
1. Meeting of the BRICS Heads of Migration Authorities preceded by the session of the Preparatory Group.
2. Meeting of the BRICS Ministers of Energy preceded by the meeting of Working Group on Energy and Energy Efficiency.
3. High-level BRICS Meeting on Industrial Issues.
4. Meeting of the BRICS Heads of Industrial and Energy Safety Authorities. International Workshop of Industrial Safety Regulation Bodies of BRICS countries “Effective Regulation of Industrial Safety as an Element Stability of National Economy” in an outreach format.
5. International Contest of Young Scientists of the BRICS countries. International Forum of BRICS Young Scientists and Entrepreneurs.
6. Meeting of authorities responsible for legal cooperation and international law within the Ministries of Foreign Affairs at the margins of relevant multilateral fora.
7. Conference on Modernization of the Treasury Systems of the BRICS countries.
8. International Forum of Young Journalists, Bloggers and Photo Reporters, including those representing the BRICS countries.
Areas of cooperation to be explored:
1. BRICS Dialogue on Peacekeeping.
2. Establishment of the BRICS Council of Regions.
3. Cooperation and exchange of experiences among BRICS media professionals.